Wednesday 30 November 2016

Sharing Real Life Career Starting Experiences


Dear Friends,
Myself SKU. And today, I got this opportunity to share my Real time and Real life Experiences with you all friends.
So, I’m a software engineer by trade, Oracle Apps DBA. I do front-end and back-end stuff; I am always  reading about the latest technologies on Oracle and others; and I’m always experienced the away at  something or other. And I blog.

Whenever I learn something new, or see something cool, I 
Firstly, it means that I end up understanding stuff that little bit better. 
I consolidate new concepts, transforming them from purely practical applications to something more  concrete. I can also learn from the people who end up leaving a comment, which is often. 

It’s also incredibly gratifying when people leave comments, thanking you for articulating something  which they struggled to understand before.

Secondly, I can show other people (and potential employers) that I’m passionate about learning,  developing and improving to myself and others also. This is incredibly valuable.


I started my Carrier at Bangalore. When I was struggling for job,I didn't get job, Even tried for BPO companies but I didn't get.

As every parents my parents also expecting job asap, But i was not having any answer to them and stopped to pickup the call. That situation was like hell for me. But it happens almost of us.I really don’t want that situation with any one of us.

At last I got a job in small company as sql, plsql and php developer.

One thing Remember, if you want anything, you have to do everything for that. And definitely, you will get it.

Believe me, I tried a lots for job full . I remember that days, when I was not able to sleep and eat properly because of tension, I didn't picked up the call of my parents. I cant explain that in words...


From that I learned better not to join a very small company, they will use you a lots, So be very careful in choosing a small companies. 

We joined a company either for learning or earning but at some places we didn't get anything. Only they will use us for their any type of work.
but we joined them for greedy of experiences , even that also don’t work in future. Now industries have changed.


This same thing happened with me, then I decided to resign company.

And I decided to learn Oracle technology, which I was inspired by my ex- company MD. 

Then I met one of my PG mate, he was not knowing any languages like C, C++, java, .Net etc... he was only knowing Oracle technology. And he was working in MNC. He described me about Oracle, he gave me many documents for oracle. And then I started to learn.

Later on I joined a consultancy for Oracle learning after quieting 1st job. I learned oracle database and application in 6 month. Then I worked next 6 month on project in very few salary. But I did that project because there was learning for me. Its true that company learned a lots from me :D.

After that I joined another company with a good salary and started my carrier as Oracle Apps DBA. After 1 year again I got new opportunity in Oracle company, which was my dream.

One thing remember, We all everyone require good adviser from experienced person. I’m telling this because when I was in college and joined a Training institutes, they told there is no carrier in DBAs in the market because almost companies have 1 or 2 DBAs. But it was not true.


Remember: 

If you don’t have any Dream other people will use you to complete their dream.

Nothing is Hard, Just you need to start and be positive. Never give up. I’m damn sure, you will achieve it. For any help, please contact us or put your ideas in comments.


Thank you Every body for joining us, Please keep in touch and like us for real time and real life experiences. And also join with us to share your real time/life experiences which useful and learning for everyone of us.

12 comments:

  1. Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks
    I have read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting
    when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this
    site.

    My weblog: dog flea pill acuguard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post and many others. Keep grindind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Dear Cristiano,

      Your most welcome. Thank to visit here.
      Please let us know for any suggestions to improve us.

      Regards,
      ora-data Team.

      Delete
  3. Really, I like your blog, I had too much dought, but it cleared. Actually I have practical above 8 years experience in Networking and I had been working in middle east and sudden I got termination.because there crises due to that I returned to india on final exit. almost years one of my colleague suggest me to learn database administrator. And I learned Oracle DBA and RAC from hyderabad. friend in oracle dba and RAC there are a lots of things to learn and remember. its very difficult. Please suggest me which subjects to focus and how to prepare. and my age is now 36. so I am scared, how to show DBA experienced. Because I can show networking experienced. dellima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Ali,

      Nice to see you here. I have some points for you.
      1. If you ask me, after exp. 8yrs , it is very hard situation to change the job profile. I can understand your situation.
      2. Have you any networking certifications?
      3. In networking also there is good career.
      4. From how many months/years , you are unemployed?

      Regards,
      ora-data Team.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! present here at
    this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Dear User,

      Thank you very much.
      Sure, we will keep it up.

      Regards,
      ora-data Team

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the motivation....the stuff your giving its really helpful to me ...Thank you...Keep posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Dear Shree,

      Your most welcome, Thank you very much for your feedback.

      Regards,
      ora-data Team

      Delete
  6. I am impressed with this site, real I am a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You share the best experience in database oracle. This post is very helpful for database students. Further, The commercial cleaning Dallas can help you clean your office space and other commercial spaces. It provides many cleaning services like: carpet, upholstery, and hard surface cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The most common problems with garage doors are that they don't close all the way, they won't open at all, or the door will not stay up. The garage door repair Massachusetts present the best work. One of the most common causes is that the door's spring has broken or come loose. Other causes may be that the torsion spring has come loose or that there is a problem with the opener unit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. It's good to talk you.