Tuesday 6 December 2016

College Struggling for Admission Real Life Experiences sharing:

Dear Friends,

Today I would like to share my College Admission Real life experiences with you all. It may take little bit time but I am sure it will be useful especially for those who are freshers or planing to take admission.

I have completed my 12th Intermediate class from Vizag (Visakhapatnam) in 2008. At that time, every one was applying for AIEEE and other Engineering forms even the people who got 40%. That time my attitude was like that I will not do Engineering, because I passed from 80%. But later on I realized that my though was wrong :D .
For that one wrong decision, again I spent almost my 1 Year time for preparing AIEEE competition exam at ranchi.
I joined good coaching and after that also nothing happened if ask me frankly. Like almost people my rank also was not good.  I lived in ranchi and enjoyed bachelor life but at the end result was zero. Then again I though what to do now? I came back to home.

Then I decided to go to colleges directly and ask them for admission. I visited at many place and many colleges. Some colleges was ready but I was desire to ME but I was not getting, so i left that colleges. And In some colleges I didn't admission because I was having 1 year gap. And in some colleges I didn't get admission because they was asking for high donations.


I visited to Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Agra, Rajasthan etc. many more places. I didn't remind all the places name at this time. Even it was a tour for me. About 10-15 days I was just moving out of station and house for choosing the colleges. I didn't remember that place, where there was almost 15-20 colleges in a queue. Believe  me i was shocked. I spoke with their students regarding colleges, almost all was good colleges. Yeah one more thing, if you do not any idea about colleges , you can ask there students. They can help you. I spoke with students almost whichever colleges I visited. They can guide and help you to choose the colleges. So, after asking them at least you can get ideas and decide yourself.

As every parents, my parents was also worried about my career and they gave some money to one person for my admission. And on his believe, we waited almost 6 month but nothing happened. We lost our money also. I only was not like that, many people gave him money, later on he ran away.  We asked his parents but they denied and said that they are knowing where is he. Even though he was very known to us but he cheated us. So, Please be careful these type of people in future. Almost 90% cheater people are there in the market.


Learning/remember : Never ever give money for such type of things to anyone, even he is very known to you. In worst case also you must should think 100 times. If you do not have any other choice and you believe any one also, first ask them to do work and then you must should paid him though online for which you will be having proof that you have gave money to him. They may made many excuses/pan to take money from you but never ever believe such type of person.
The person who took my money, He took me to go college and said that my admission has done. Even he came with me and stayed in hotel for 1 week and later on he asked more money from me. But I didn't paid because already my parents paid him many more. Later on when I reached college , there was nothing like that. There was not my name in college. He took money and ran away. Later on he didn't picked up call and etc.

Be aware, they know to how to act with you/us. They will act as they are very rich and master mind in these business but in reality they are nothing like that. They will act as they know higher people in college but they are not like that, they will be knowing only some students of the colleges. They will show you as they are Rich but they will enjoy your or other money only.

And one more thing, Please please You should try yourself, there are so many Good colleges in our country  where you can get admission in free. 
This experience was very horrible for my parents and for me. I do not wanna , any other should suffer from this, so i am sharing my experiences here. Hope this will be helpful for freshers who are like me or for their innocent parents.

After that one day I got an advertisement related to college. I called them and get an appointment. After that Directly I went there and applied for admission. I got there admission without any donation and also i got some discount because I was having 80% in 12th class. And that college is in PTU. After getting admission, I was very happy and My family was also relax. Now I was have to handle my study and college. And decided I will never let anyone get suffer as I suffered for admission. I decided to help people/students for getting admission. I decided not to get cheated as I got. And I guided many people and they are at good places now. 
One thing also, the people from villages or innocent people got trapped in such type of things, because they are not educated or no one to guide them correctly. But I would like to request those people who are educated, please help them in such type of situations.
Like that I got admission in college and My dad supported me a lots.He came for my admission and dropped at college. Even there also many people who took admission with donations. Even many people ask donations for CSE or ME and fraud people charge money for this. But do not believe them direct to go college and consult them.

Hope this experience will help you people. Hope so at that mine time if anyone shared this type of real life experiences, So I may not suffered from that type of people.

We will keep sharing real-life and real-time which will be helpful. And please if you have any such type of experiences share with us, which will be useful for others.



Hope these may also useful:















Thanks,

2 comments:


  1. Hi Admin,

    It was nice and useful. Below I'm also just writing for understanding.

    Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar. Suddenly the speaker stopped and decided to do a group activity. He started giving each one a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.
    Now these delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written, within 5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their name, colliding with each other, pushing around others and there was utter chaos.
    At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon.
    Now each one was asked to randomly collect a balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it. Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.
    The speaker began— exactly this is happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is.
    Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness; you will get your own happiness. And this is the purpose of human life.
    Kepp rocking enjoy life :D:P

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. It's good to talk you.