Thursday 11 April 2019

Why We are not Rich

Dear Friends,
I would like to share my personal experience which may be good and useful here.

We all want to do something in their life but we won’t able to do but it is not like that we can’t do it. If a person want to do anything in their life then can do it.

I will tell you one thing, why we are not able to do because we think as others but the difference is, they take actions towards their Aim or Thinking way, but we do only plan and thinking ideas.

Even I am also planning to open a company but the problem is I am only thinking… there is no action towards that aim… So, it is not possible at all…

One day just I was coming in cab from office and was thinking how I can make more money in my life… Then suddenly very simple thing strikes in my mind that “What I am doing for earning extra money?”

Then the answer was nothing… It means I can’t get any extra money. I am coming office and working so I can get that much only as regular my job money.

Result: If you want to make extra money or want to be rich like others you have to work extra and need to take steps towards to be rich…

Believe me being rich is not a big deal but the thing is you have to work towards that your ideas and thinking…
I know people may thinnking that why I am not rich because dude's I am also one of you guys only... "Mungary lal ke sapne" but believe me i have done manything which was impossible for me and have good life experiences...

It is correct if you are going to start any new things you will face a lots of challenges but once you cross that challenges you will be leader and an experienced hero...

Result: Be Ready for new challenges and try to solve it because believe me every issues have definitely Solutions 100% . . .

Hope this may useful and helpful in life.
Some more useful links:
How to Study and Prepare for Exams
How to Enable or Disable Archive log mode in oracle database 11g
ADOP Phasesin R12.2
fs_clonefailed :[UNEXPECTED] Error occurred running .pl files
Real Time Oracle Apps DBA Interview Questions 
Regards,

4 comments:

  1. It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as
    I found this piece of writing at this website. Ahaa, its pleasant
    conversation concerning this article at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so
    now me also commenting at this place. It’s perfect time to make
    some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few
    interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring
    to this article. I wish to read more things about it! http://dell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the struggle for the Iron Throne begins.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Dear User,

    Thank you for your feedback.
    You can communicate either using our "Contact Us" or comment box.

    For any critical/emergency, please use "Contact Us".

    Regards,
    ora-data Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. It's good to talk you.