Friday 8 February 2019

Every employee must know it before joining any company



Dear All,
Hope you all are doing well...

We would like to share one of most important real time experience here which every employee must know it.
We have seen these challenges in our real life and felt very bad as how people do mistakes.

As we all know that we are working for any either small or MNC companies.
Suppose, if we are working for any small companies, we will get more close or emotional with the company's members like Director, Managers, HR etc...
But friends, always remember never ever love your company, always love your job / work.

We will tell you, what you do mistake here... When you become close to your Director, Managers, HR etc...in small companies, you will get emotional and you will believe them. But they will always be same and they will look for their business and money.

Real time Faced Experiences:
I got selected in a company and I asked my boss to release me.
He told OK sure, Congrats... Which company you got offers. And I told him company name because of excitement and happiness.
Friends, from next day I didn't get any updates from that new company...

I kept following them but they kept Quit, no response at all... Then I realize there is something wrong.

Finally, I left the hope and move forward.

After 2 months, again I got another opportunity.
I went to that fellow (Manager/HR) and told him I want to leave. I sent him resignation letter. He called me and again he asked company Name.
I told him some other big company name. Then he asked me to show Offer Letter, I told him it's Confidential which I should not share.

Then he starts to negotiate with me. But I was remembering the old story and I told him give me double which I am getting because I knew he will not be ready.

Finally, over all fighting I left company. Friends, till last date he was trying to get the company's name and offer letter because if he came to know, he may get chance to play game again, who knows...

So, Friends from the above experiences we should learn the below points:

1. We should never ever share the COMPANY NAME while leaving any company or organizations.

2. We should not get closed to anyone who is involved in handling the Organizations.

3. We should not get afraid in professionalism if you are not wrong. Some people will use you if you afraid from them.

4. As they think only about their company same way we should think about our Career growth.

5. Don’t hesitate to ask anything, without asking you will not get it.

6. If you don’t like anything, ask for reason, don’t just listen and do the stuff.

7. Don’t be always available. Like don’t go whenever he calls you.

Note: I am writing this because, same thing happened with mine 4-5 Friends then I felt to share here with you all.

Hope this may useful. Live the life, don’t give anyone change to live you…
Please let us know for any help, we will try if we can…
Thanks you all!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. It's good to talk you.